The Processing service activation depends on the speed with which we obtain all necessary due diligence documentation or information. Processing capabilities will be activated not later than 3 business days after receiving all requested compliance documentation.
Articles in this section
- What Processing service stands for?
- What type of legal entities can be accepted as applicants for business?
- What information do I need to activate the Processing service?
- Which Card Schemes can I process with receptio/SysPay?
- What about American Express (AMEX)?
- What are the currencies in which I can open a receptio/SysPay account?
- How does receptio/SysPay handle international transactions on cards issued in currencies different than my local business currency?
- How long does it take for the Processing service to be activated?
- Do I need a bank account held with a European credit institution in order to make use of the Processing service?